Thursday, September 15, 2016

Blog Challenge Day 6: Finding your tribe.

Ok, this one got me stuck for a bit.

Day 6, finding your tribe, isn't about what you think it is. Ya know, the people who get you and vice versa, the ones who cheer you on and love you unconditionally and vice versa, etc. It's about finding 1 to 2 people who are living the life that you want to live, and whose tribe you'd love to be a part of, and why.

First let me say that my existing tribe is unbelievably good to me, and I hope I'm doing at least a fraction of what they do for me everyday. And it's kind of funny because I had a long moment of feeling grateful for my peeps this morning. <3

The reason this one was hard is because lately I'm all like, "Hm, I need a mentor", then I'm asked who that'd be if I could choose, and I have no idea. That's when I realized about 3 hours ago that this is day 6 of writing a blog post in my blog that I've been meaning to take seriously for the past year, but haven't got around to it. I then also realized that with that came the sense of really getting my ass in gear to build my new website. That's been numero uno on my list of things to do since forever. Well, I pretty much started it the same day I started this blog and it will probably go live Monday, the last day of this challenge.

That's when I realized that I've been listening to Natalie Sisson's super motivating podcast, partook in her challenge, which is not usually my M.O., and I have a pretty good feeling about her sincerity. With that being said, my person would have to be Natalie Sisson. The biggest reason for that is, I've never met her and she just made me get up off my ass to get my shit together. So, thank you Natalie!

Listen peeps, today's the day. Seize itttttt!



This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 6

No comments:

Post a Comment