Monday, September 19, 2016

Blog Challenge Day 10: LAST DAY! :)

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy, it's the last day of the challenge! My excitement doesn't come from being relieved, i'm actually looking forward to what this means for me.

Topic at hand: What I enjoyed about the challenge, my favorite challenge day and why, the biggest takeaway I've had from it, and the next step.

I really enjoyed the fact that I didn't give a shit (kind of) about who read this semi-personal stuff. It just really don't matta. I also enjoyed being creative with my writing. That is something I look forward to with future blog posts. Speaking of future blog posts, starting a blog and most importantly finally building a new website have been my biggest takeaways from this challenge. I can not even express what a relief and how excited I am about all of it. It kept on being one of those things that I'd put off because it wasn't perfected, aka just wasn't getting done at all. Well it's done! Of course, there will be some tweaking foreverrrr, but it's a start and I love it.

My favorite challenge day was the 'Finding Your Tribe' post. Earlier that day, without knowing yet what the challenge was for the day, I had an almost overwhelming love for my tribe wash over me. Friends and family, new and old, I love them all so much and they love and support me in return, and these gratitude waves happen pretty often about my peeps. I've not always been the ideal friend or family member, but they've all stuck it out anyway. So thank you and I love you.

So, I want to thank Natalie Sisson, for bringing me out of my comfort zone and getting me and 1000's of others super pumped to start their day and/or lives! That sentence just excited me a lot. I'M super pumped for what's ahead! Thanks Natalie!

This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 10




No comments:

Post a Comment