Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Blog Challenge Day 4: What are you super powers?

Alright boys and girls, today's blog challenge is, "What are you super powers?". I'm going to reveal my big secret, now is as good a time as any... I can read minds. Yep, soooo all of you who thought you were my friends, well, we're no longer friends.

Just kidding.

MY SUPER POWERS ARE:

1. I can clean like nobody's business. I'll scrub floors, I'll do dishes, laundry, dusting. Huge messes that need to be cleaned up (not the gross ones though), get me so excited! I'm so weird, but with that comes a knack for organization, to which I partly accredit my lovely life to. If it weren't for my constant calendar upkeep and beautifully organized and clean home, I may not have had the success that I have today.

2. I love to learn. I love to learn so much. I wish I could get paid for learning and researching. Maybe I could. People do that for a living. There are so many cool nugs of knowledge that I've gained over the years, and some not-so-cool nugs. I'll never take the not-so-cool things back though. Ignorance is bliss, but I would never trade my knowledge for ignorance.

3. Reading people. Not mind reading, but close. This may sound a little creepy, but I will watch people and analyze their behavior. Sometimes consciously and sometimes subconsciously. In some instances, like with friends or acquaintances, I'll later have conversations with them and they'll tell me what they were thinking back there, in which case I'll say, "I know". I'm an introvert by definition, so I think that may have something to do with Marti Olsen Laney's take on the introvert: "Introverts process everything in their surroundings and pay attention to all the sensory details in the environment." Sometimes it can be a bit too much, but it's a nice little super power to have.

What are your super powers?



This blog post is in response to Natalie’s 10 Day Freedom Plan Blog Challenge Day 4

No comments:

Post a Comment